Countries: Italy – France – Andorra – Spain
Areas: Alps – Provence – Pyrenees
Activities: Hiking – Trekking – Canyoning – Climbing – Via ferrata – Wine Tasting – Rafting-Climbing
Base Outdoor Activities offers you a unique Adventure Road Trip in Europe in the early autumn.
YOU ASKED FOR IT… We do it again….!!!!
Join us on a Road Trip crossing Europe’s largest mountains!
The Alps and the Pyrenees will compensate us for the many kilometers we will travel.
Mountaineering, trekking, canyoning, climbing, wine tasting, downhill rivers.
All of this has only one AIM: to live a special adventure.
We will live for 10 days, raising the adrenaline, watching beautiful landscapes and filling our minds with unique images, exploring the areas we will visit through the eyes of our local guides.
During these 10 days we will travel to 4 countries, visit many small traditional villages and settlements, and drive 3,000 km.
During these 10 days we will visit 4 national parks, which are among the 10 best in Europe.
The Alpine mountain range, the Provence region and the Pyrenees Mountains are the areas that host the parks we will visit.
Lonely Planet lists these areas within the 100 best life travels.
These who want to live in a unique way and intensely, these who want to start living differently, these who got bored of the same monotonous things in their lives.
A few words about the areas we travel to……
There are no words to describe those places….
We will travel to places that will fill our minds with so many images that we will never forget them!!!!
Activities under the shadow of the Alps….
In autumn, where nature is getting prepared to welcome the winter, we will just start our adventure.
The mountains already offer a great opportunity to experience the wild side of Italy. Enjoying the mountain hiking this time, we will avoid mass tourists and you will be amazed by the enchanting power of nature in the Italian Alps.
Rafting in Provence….
Provence is a destination that will touch your senses. Unique nature, medieval architecture with castles, flavors, scents and images fill your mind.
A unique stop at the largest gorge of Europe and the unique sightseeing of nature, the unique gorge of Verdon. In this nature monument we will be rafting in Europe’s most famous canyon.
Provence is one of the 50 most beautiful places in Europe and occupies the 5th place!
Multi Adventure in the Pyrenees….
Pyrenees is one of the largest mountain ranges in Europe. They are located between Spain and France and are also natural borders of the two countries.
We will be active in the Sierra de Guara, the most famous Pyrenees region and it gives us the opportunity to choose what we want most in extreme sports.
We will enjoy four unique days.
Brief program presentation
This program will be formed according to the current weather conditions in the countries we travel.
Departure from Athens Airport
Arrival at Milan Airport
Departure for Aosta Valley
Arrival in the area
Road trip to points of interest
Departure for mountaineering under the giant’s shade
Departure for Provence
Arrival in the area
Departure for Sierra de Guara
Arrival in Andorra
Tour Andorra and its tax-free market
Arrival to Sierra de Guara
Horsing or Climbing
Tour and sightseeing in a medieval city
Departure to Barcelona
Tour and guided sightseeing to selected areas of Barcelona by bicycle
Departure to Barcelona Airport
Arrival at Athens Airport
The financial participation packages are 2 and they are analyzed below, so that everyone can choose the one they want.
Basic: 1.340 €
- Accommodation for all the days of travel
- Breakfast for all days
- Transfer to and from airports (Milan-Barcelona) is fully covered, as well as your everyday transportation (as a group) for all the activities you will be participating in.
- Equipment of canyoning, rafting and other activities – except your own trekking backpack
- Group insurance
- Group pharmacy
- Souvenir attendance diplomas
- Photographic material
- T-shirt souvenir
- The cost of local drivers
- Access to national parks
- Greek drivers
- The escort of the activities
- All road transport
- Life Insurance or Accident Insurance
- Air transport insurance (up to € 150,000) in the event of an accident
- Travel insurance for civil liability
Full pack: 1.580 €
- All of the above (the basic package)
- Air tickets from Athens to Milan
- Air flights from Barcelona to Athens
- In the Full Pack package one can register until August 1, 2018
- The Basic Package is valid until August 20, 2018
- 30% of the participation fee is pre-paid when registering for the program
- Complete payment is due on 30/08/2018
- Payment can be made in cash or by depositing an account or viva wallet
- Base Outdoor Activities, wishing to provide high services to its traveling companions, has determined that the number of entries is 6 people. This is done to enable each participant to experience as much of his experience as possible, as well as to have escorts beside him – VIP services.
- If the number is not filled in 30 days before departure, then the trip will be canceled and the money paid by the participants will be refunded without any other obligation on the part of the organizers. The participants will be informed based on the contact details they have entered in the entry form.
- In case of cancellation after the end of the entries, the deposit is not refunded.
- If a participant does not want to participate in any of the activities for some day, he is free to do what he wishes.
- Instructions will be given on airlines and applicable rules.
- You should have what you think is necessary for your trip with you. We will need the following items:
- Medical Certificate by a Cardiologist or Pathologist
- Mountaineering shoes
- Mountaineering socks
- Mountaineering pants
- Isothermal clothing
- Air windproof jacket
- Waterproof trousers
- Waterproof jacket
- Backpack (up to 30L)
- Baton **
- Head torch
- Canyoning shoes (or old pair of sports shoes)
- Sleeping bag ***
- Body towel
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Tips for local porters, escorts and tour guides
- What explicitly is not referred in the program
* There may be changes in the program if weather conditions are not appropriate. In any case, however, there will be a change in activity.
** Optional – If you do not have it with you, it will be given to you by the company before the start of the activity.
*** The sleeping bag is for the autumn.
For participant statements call 126.96.36.1995 or 6983.035504 as well as the following link